According to Singapore Sports Hub, there will be enhanced crowd management measures around the National Stadium for K-pop sensation BTS’ concert on January 19 at 7pm. Due to the expected crowd, concert-goers are “strongly advised” to take public transport and arrive early.
For the safety of the fans, Singapore Sports Hub has announced the following reminders:
- Standing pen patrons with a queue number on the ticket should arrive at 12.30pm for security checks, said Singapore Sports Hub in its advisory, adding that the queue number will be invalid after 2.30pm.
- Seated patrons are advised to arrive at least one hour before the event starts. Doors open at 5.30pm.
- For ease of entry into the venue, patrons are advised to check the gate numbers on their tickets before coming to the Singapore Sports Hub and proceed to the nearest security checkpoint.
- To facilitate security checks, concert-goers should bring only what is needed and avoid bringing bulky items.
- Those with private car arrangements are reminded to use the designated drop-off and pick-up points.
Source: Channel News Asia